• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rickaavv application

rickaavv

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. In-game name: rickaavv
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin, USA age 44
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): None, only have a few hours on one other mostly vanilla server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like to mine and build, I would like to join a server to become part of a community and have other people to go adventuring with. My real life job gives me a lot of free time so i should be able to invest a lot of time and make a positive contribution to the community. Here is a link to stuff i have made, 100 % ligit. http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m485/rvoissem/
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Looking at server rankings with what looks like an active community.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Have been playing single player since alpha . Played a lot of Dungeons and Dragons when i was younger. Some of my favorite computer games are System Shock 2 , Thief 2 and the Third Age mod for total war. Was initally thinking of being a paladin or monk in game but will probably stay a lost soul for a while before making a final decision.