• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Revamp #2 & Patch 4.92

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Mystic
    • Root now actually roots the target in place.
    • Remove Root, grant Entangle.
    • Added skill: Might at level 40.
    • Reduced melee damage increase of Might to 20% (from 25%).
    • Reduced mana cost of Bolt to 24 (from 40).
    • Reduced healing of Soothe to 130 (from 150).
    • Increased manacost of Soothe to 7 (from 5).
    • Increased cooldown of Soothe to 4 seconds (from 1).
    • Decreased warmup of Chlorobon to 2.5 seconds (from 3).
    • Decreased healing of Chlorobon to 200 (from 250).

I just had minor comment on these changes. Alot of buffs so i can understand the minor nerf to soothe and the more substantial nerf to Chlorobon. However, i do not quite see much use for Chlorobon at the moment. It actually used to heal for 350, but now at 200 with same mana cost, cooldown and cast time as Chloroblast (sp? the other direct heal), it is simply all around inferior to chloroblast and should only be used when you absolutely have to directly heal someone for more than soothe does when choroblast is on cooldown. If balance team feels mystic has too much direct healing / too similar to cleric, maybe you could change chlorobon to a heal over time or something. Keep a cast time on it, but instead of healing for 200 directly, convert it back into a 350 heal but over time, say with increments at cast / 5 seconds / 10 seconds for 117 each time or something. Would make it more useful over all, less similar to cleric, less burst healing, but still worth using over chloroblast in many situations.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I just had minor comment on these changes. Alot of buffs so i can understand the minor nerf to soothe and the more substantial nerf to Chlorobon. However, i do not quite see much use for Chlorobon at the moment. It actually used to heal for 350, but now at 200 with same mana cost, cooldown and cast time as Chloroblast (sp? the other direct heal), it is simply all around inferior to chloroblast and should only be used when you absolutely have to directly heal someone for more than soothe does when choroblast is on cooldown. If balance team feels mystic has too much direct healing / too similar to cleric, maybe you could change chlorobon to a heal over time or something. Keep a cast time on it, but instead of healing for 200 directly, convert it back into a 350 heal but over time, say with increments at cast / 5 seconds / 10 seconds for 117 each time or something. Would make it more useful over all, less similar to cleric, less burst healing, but still worth using over chloroblast in many situations.
This is a possibility.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Is a new theft skill coming for Ninja in revamp#3? Just wondering. I mean I know the thieves plugin wont be used anymore because of (issues) and also remember Kainzo saying he didn't know what the hero skill pickpocket did.

I know it hard to code let alone balance in game but it was quite possible my favorite skill at its time as well as several other Ninjas.
MultiHeartGold uin153
Thanks

Is a new theft skill coming for Ninja in revamp#3? Just wondering. I mean I know the thieves plugin wont be used anymore because of (issues) and also remember Kainzo saying he didn't know what the hero skill pickpocket did.

I know it hard to code let alone balance in game but it was quite possible my favorite skill at its time as well as several other Ninjas.
Thanks

Yeah, I kinda thought ninja would get something soon.. just waiting till revamp #3 = )

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
The distortion and slow on wither is... Well, frightening, really. IT utterly shuts down rangers ability to really fight back or escape as soon as it hits.IS there any chance of that getting nerfed or tweaked to be more reasonable to actually fight against?

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I would prefer it to work this way as well, but didn't have time to re-code any more skills before the update hit.

The distortion and slow on wither is... Well, frightening, really. IT utterly shuts down rangers ability to really fight back or escape as soon as it hits.IS there any chance of that getting nerfed or tweaked to be more reasonable to actually fight against?
Yes.

MultiHeartGold uin153
Thanks

I dunno about any thievery-esque things being added, but it's possible they could receive a new skill.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

There was a nerf on all healing, not just Mystic. Since Mystic is squishy, where Cleric is tanky I think Mystic should have better healing ability than Cleric. Right now we go blow for blow with Bandage/Pray/Chant/Revive and trade Invulin/G.Angel for Rejuv/HealingBloom but we don't really have any ability that correlates to Fullheal/GroupHeal (although HealingBloom is a great substitute for GroupHeal. So if you consider it as such we have no skill that lines up with G.Angel).

I just want to be rewarded for my squishyness with the best heals. Right now Mystic is basically a straight up white mage. Great healing and not tanky at all. I kinda like it that way, I just think changes can be made to make it do what i've describe better than it does now.

EDIT: I'll trade cleric's GroupHeal for Might :p Since G.Angel and Invulun is a buff and not a heal it makes sense to me. Why not make clerics better at buffing and give Mystics more healing abilities in exchange?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Why would you remove skill targeting? As an european player PvP targeting is one of the most annoying things I know of, just between being tickled and puking.
I literally spend 5s waving my mouse all over players before I actually get the skill off due to them not being where they seem to be ~.~

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7

This... is... amazing. Finally, a "root" that works!

tumblr_lm1aywknts1qafk16.gif

DreadMask

Gold
Will you guys send this updated version of heroes to bukkit/spout? Just asking cuz i wanna explore the config and stuff. Thank you if you will