• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug /res bug?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Well i created my residence today and me being me i fucked it up and i made it to small. I tried to expand it but the command /res select expand <number> does not actually expand the region. I do not know if this is a known issue or not but i want to bring this up due to me not really wanting to waste another 800s on placing another region and i want to see if you could resolve this, thanks

-Tom

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
The expand command is part of the selection. It does nothing to the region itself.
It's like saying "I hit another spot with a wood axe and it didn't change the region"

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
The expand command is part of the selection. It does nothing to the region itself.
It's like saying "I hit another spot with a wood axe and it didn't change the region"
If you type that command it is suppose to expand the region (if its not at its limits already) i believe. When i type it out it says its been expanded but doesn't expand it.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
If you type that command it is suppose to expand the region (if its not at its limits already) i believe. When i type it out it says its been expanded but doesn't expand it.
It is not, it is supposed to expand the *selection*, which is just used to create a new region.
Residence Wiki said:
/res select expand [amount] - Expand selection in direction your looking.
Source

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Ah i see what you mean now, is there a command for expanding my region size or will i have to waste 800s :p