• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Request to be Unbanned

IGN: RisingReaper69

Banned by: Altor

Time of ban: Unknown I have to wait for Altor to tell me sorry for the Unaccurate Answer..

Reason for ban: Cussing, Harrassing players in chat, causing fights for no reason to others, and not keeping my mouth shut when I should have since the result was making things worse, and snapping towards staff disrespectfully.

Your story: One day I was depressed (not making excuses being legit only in this story.) some times I act differently while playing in game than I normaly do because of my broken unbound emotions and because of this is the reasons I have listed "Reason for ban" I am sorry to this day for my behavior but all I have to ask after all of this is "doesn't everyone have bad days with the wrong place wrong time thing going on?" well that's what happen to sum up this story to make it a bit shorter for how I have acted, I only wish to have taken screen shots to remember what was accurately said and done before I was banned sorry for the unprofessionalism :/

Sign,

RisingReaper69