• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Request for block

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
While creating a conceptual design in creative mode one of the blocks that i used was the Mossy Stone Brick after looking through the wiki and asking several folks in /ch h the conclusion was made that we can have alchemist's make Mossy Stone but not the bricks. the Mossy stone bricks are an even rarer block found only in Strongholds and it is my understanding that Strongholds are not to be found in either Haven or Ruins. Can this block be added to the Alchemist's cauldron abilities or perhaps Miner's or even Enchanter's somehow?

Thank you for your time and all the work you and your team put into this wonderful server!

Torod

Glowstone
The Mossy stone bricks are an even rarer block found only in Strongholds and it is my understanding that Strongholds are not to be found in either Haven or Ruins. quote]

I've found two different strongholds this map, so they do exist.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I've found two different strongholds this map, so they do exist.

can this be confirmed? Is Tarod mistaking Mossy Cobble for Mossy Stone Brick?, ive found Mossy Cobble already underground where spawners would normally be found, but no mossy stone brick.

@Kainzo
@gabizou

duuno who else would know if Strongholds are included in the maps

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
can this be confirmed? Is Tarod mistaking Mossy Cobble for Mossy Stone Brick?, ive found Mossy Cobble already underground where spawners would normally be found, but no mossy stone brick.

@Kainzo
@gabizou

duuno who else would know if Strongholds are included in the maps
Strongholds exist, and groups of players normally strip it of all blocks when found. I doubt there is a single one left untouched.

The complete supply is held by a small number of people which is why these blocks seem rare. Some people (myself included) have chests o full of the stuff

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Strongholds exist, and groups of players normally strip it of all blocks when found. I doubt there is a single one left untouched.

The complete supply is held by a small number of people which is why these blocks seem rare. Some people (myself included) have chests o full of the stuff
yea but i would love to do projects with it but not pay an arm and a leg for it.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
While creating a conceptual design in creative mode one of the blocks that i used was the Mossy Stone Brick after looking through the wiki and asking several folks in /ch h the conclusion was made that we can have alchemist's make Mossy Stone but not the bricks. the Mossy stone bricks are an even rarer block found only in Strongholds and it is my understanding that Strongholds are not to be found in either Haven or Ruins. Can this block be added to the Alchemist's cauldron abilities or perhaps Miner's or even Enchanter's somehow?

Thank you for your time and all the work you and your team put into this wonderful server!
Strongholds have existed since the start of the map. Mossy Stone Brick is available by raiding or griefing players that have placed it down. It isn't added as a recipe because of the rarity of the block. It is available, but it isn't made available to mass produce.

Mossy Cobblestone was made available for a recipe because of it's relative ease to obtain the block, through dungeons and of course, the alchemist recipe.