• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Request for Additional Craftbook Plugins

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
So I've recently picked up engineering here on HC and I noticed that several of the IC's are either disabled or already incorporated into vanilla minecraft. While reading through the craftbook plugin though on their wiki the mention a few other things that are possible that we do not have with HC that could add some additional versatility and vitality to Engineers. Could we have Pipes, Chairs and Better Pistons added to our tool box? If these are disabled due to exploit issues i would understand, but i don't see how that would be the case. Perhaps even add in the vehicle mechanics for rail systems (faster rails) Much of the engineer's mainstays are not accessible till around level 45 and this seems like a hindrance to the class.

If i am mistaken or uninformed about this please let me know, however as a class they seem rather under represented.

*edited to remove request for Hidden Switches as they are already implemented*

Last edited:

Northac

Obsidian
They mixed mason in with engineer so we have hidden switch. But it does seem to be kinda slow. I am almost 45 just so i can put in a lift.