• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
1) IGN/Age:Leo2596 15
2) Hero Class+Prof/Levels: Thief 23/ Alchemist 40
3) Previous and Current Towns:Lorien, Erebos, Oblivion
4) What can you Contribute to the Guild: I am a good pvper, I will be able to tank.
5) What Makes you want to become a member of Retribution: I love to pvp alot so I am hoping that we are able to pvp frequently and I also like pvping with bingy.
6) Do you Have Teamspeak + Microphone or someway to hear us:Yes
7) Additional Info: I would like to say I am a decent player but that is your say. I have mastered Ranger and I will be working hard on Mastering Thief or getting it high enough I will also be useful during raids due to my high DPS.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
1) IGN/Age:Leo2596 15
2) Hero Class+Prof/Levels: Dreadknight 55/ Alchemist 40
3) Previous and Current Towns:Lorien, Erebos, Oblivion
4) What can you Contribute to the Guild: My pvp skills.
5) What Makes you want to become a member of Retribution: I would like to pvp alot with bingy
6) Do you Have Teamspeak + Microphone or someway to hear us:Yes
7) Additional Info: WOHOO BINGY YOU DID IT.
Please add more to your application :)

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
1) IGN/Age: TrueCorruptor/15
2) Hero Class+Prof/Levels: Ninja (Lvl 26)/Farmer (Lvl 8)
3) Previous and Current Towns: Panorama, Raubtier, Oasis, Oblivion
4) What can you Contribute to the Guild: I am an average pvp'er but atm I am trying to find a class that suits me best. I also plan on being able to spawn cows so I can provide leather/food.
5) What Makes you want to become a member of Retribution: I want a guild that can stand up to TC. Atm Resist is mostly LO members then some others from different towns. I can go raiding whenever I want with them because I am part of Oblivion and I don't find a need to be apart of Resist.
6) Do you Have Teamspeak + Microphone or someway to hear us: I have turtle beaches that are falling apart. The mic works but the headphones don't. I use different headphones while I use my turtle beaches.
7) Additional Info: I have mastered, thief, ranger, bard, dragoon, samurai, paladin, and disciple. I am also a lvl 40-something alchemist.

A

alexhoff1

This guild has a more... difficult trial in plan than treeps / resist. WE aim for the best of the best, as in we don't need to outnumber to win.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
This guild has a more... difficult trial in plan than treeps / resist. WE aim for the best of the best, as in we don't need to outnumber to win.
I am prepared, I am usually training to get higher lvl or fooling around with LO people for fun.

1) IGN/Age: MrAwesomeShadow / 13
2) Hero Class+Prof/Levels: Dreadknight + Smith ( 60 / 40 )
3) Previous and Current Towns: No previous towns, have only been apart of Solitude.
4) What can you Contribute to the Guild: I can contribute my loyalty, friendship, and pvp assistance. Probably my company too since I'm not horribly quiet. :p I will also help in most raids we do and probably hang out when there's nothing much to do.
5) What Makes you want to become a member of Retribution: Several factors affect this. First, the guild I applied in will probably...disband. But that's not the only reason I want to join you guys. The leader and the SiC are respected members in HC in my opinion, and I have to give props that the leader made nice rules and made another guild that doesn't require numbers to win. From a recent fight with another Dreadknight, I feel my pvp skills are probably below average now, and I'd like some advice from some of you guys and probably help train me too. Don't get me wrong, I can still fight and defend members.
6) Do you Have Teamspeak + Microphone or someway to hear us: Absolutely!
7) Additional Info: Well, I have to say that I'm impressed with the rules. I'm not forced to fight my town, and we also have a rule on border hopping. We don't get anything from it anyways :p
I'm a master Dreadknight and am a smith that can repair anything diamond- and deconstruct diamond-. Oh and hai bingy! :D

ThatAintFalco

Portal
1) IGN/Age: detarbilate 14
2) Hero Class+Prof/Levels: Necro 60 Farmer 4x
3) Previous and Current Towns: Most of XD towns, eclipse, erebos, the academy, resist, wolf pack
4) What can you Contribute to the Guild: Mostly leather
5) What Makes you want to become a member of Retribution: I always look for a guilde that seams promising, but most of them died. I also want to learn how to be a better pvper rather than be spamming my skills in a random order
6) Do you Have Teamspeak + Microphone or someway to hear us: I have teamspeak, although I can't connect to the HC one for some reason.
7) Additional Info: I can give nether ports, and food to whomever, my pvp skills aren't the best, but I"m working on that. To the honest the main reason why I want to join this guide is to hang out with sweord again

A

alexhoff1

1. Don't fail like resist, please.

2. Run from fights if you can't win it.

3. Don't let this die like 90% of the other guilds

thanks!

Will edit in future if joining. Love you Bingy!

meh. no love for alex? :'(

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
1) IGN/Age: UltimateOptics/14
2) Hero Class+Prof/Levels: Dreadknight(LVL56), Merchant (LVL49)
3) Previous and Current Towns: Canterlot
4) What can you Contribute to the Guild: I can contribute myself. As a retribution member i will help contribute a lot into helping the guild and raiding. I love 1v1s and love raiding and Pvping. I don't know much else to say in this part of the app but all i can say is i can help the guild a lot by helping with raids and Pvps (and tornys if needed ^^)
5) What Makes you want to become a member of Retribution: I want to become a member of retribution because bingy is awesome and i am getting bored of HC because there is nothing to do. So i thought joining a guild and Pvp/raiding will be fun and will get me back into the spirit of HC :D
6) Do you Have Teamspeak + Microphone or someway to hear us: Yes i can hear you and talk. I also have TS ^^
7) Additional Info: BINGY IS AWESOME (lol :p)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1) IGN/Age: NuclearCouch
2) Hero Class+Prof/Levels: Necromancer/Merchant.....45/29
3) Previous and Current Towns: Old Old Eclipse, Lightforge, Eclipse, Iridium.
4) What can you Contribute to the Guild: Good Pvp, If we need one I have a region I don't use. I have a big town region I don't use. I know my way around the map by heart literally. I know what im doing and have been doing it for a while now.
5) What Makes you want to become a member of Retribution: I was in the old los bandidios and im really hoping it might turn out to be something like this. I really loved pvping with alex, and bingy, and others. <3
6) Do you Have Teamspeak + Microphone or someway to hear us: Yupppp
7) Additional Info: I have every base clase mastered, I have level 60 samurai, going to get my goon to 60 after I do necromancer.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
1) IGN/Age: lhatchy1, 14, 15 in 2 weeks
2) Hero Class+Prof/Levels: Samurai, Geomancer, Dreadknight, Paladin, 20-30 (Not too sure, sorry) 43 Wizard, 43 Goon.
3) Previous and Current Towns: LB, Resist, Netheril, xmas, Lorien, Safehaven.
4) What can you Contribute to the Guild: PVP, and activity. I have my alchemy skills too, I can make chain and potions all to benefit the guild.
5) What Makes you want to become a member of Retribution: The PVP and frieds, @alexhoff1 and @Bingy.
6) Do you Have Teamspeak + Microphone or someway to hear us: Yes, I talk to you all the time.
7) Additional Info: I love the idea of the guild and have wanted to create one just like this previously. Thanks for reading :D I have Warrior and Caster specced and I like to think I PVP well with wizard. I just killed SharpPencil and Jinder in 1v1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.