• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Remove deep freeze

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Ninja is the biggest caster killer in the game. 9 second silence, completely ruins my ability to Kite or even use any attacks worth while. Meaning, as a Wizard I can't blink away and they just openly cut me to bits. As a Geomancer, I need to get closer then a Wizard to use Deepfreeze, but if I'm sucker'd into getting to close and then silenced.. Well.. Not much I can do for the 9 seconds. (kick + garrote)

2 things that destroy this statement altogether:

Garrote is broken and cannot be used.
If I am not mistaken icy aura will break smoke/ruin one.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
One of the reasons I didn't light ninja is because their skills break all the time and smoke (last I checked) is not NEARLY as good a skill as it once was due to the fact it breaks whenever you swing or right click or use a skill.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
One of the reasons I didn't light ninja is because their skills break all the time and smoke (last I checked) is not NEARLY as good a skill as it once was due to the fact it breaks whenever you swing or right click or use a skill.

It was better on Zeal when you just walked around invisible forever ;) haha

Brokeness aside, Ninja's would be great if Garrote wasn't broken. Like Hollowsith said, 9 second scilence would end any caster. The Beguiler does the most melee of all casters and it's only 5 melee damage.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
It was better on Zeal when you just walked around invisible forever ;) haha
I mentioned this earlier, that ninja skills break... A LOT. Smoke was good when it was working, and that was when I enjoyed ninja. Then as Zeal progressed, Smoke got an unnecessary (imo) nerf. Which was the main reason I respec'd. Because the stealthy aspect of Ninja just sort of vanished with the nerf of smoke.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I mentioned this earlier, that ninja skills break... A LOT. Smoke was good when it was working, and that was when I enjoyed ninja. Then as Zeal progressed, Smoke got an unnecessary (imo) nerf. Which was the main reason I respec'd. Because the stealthy aspect of Ninja just sort of vanished with the nerf of smoke.

You think you got the short end of the stick there? My entire class was removed! :p

Anyways, it's a really unfortunate reason to switch, but reasonable. That's one of the tricky things with giving buffs and nerfs to different skills and classes, becuase sometimes its because other skills are broken that makes what skills aren't broken seem totally OP.

It's like two armies at war, and suddenly the guns of one army break. So does that make the other armies guns OP?

Skip to 4:25

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Sigh.

The Beguiler does the most melee of all casters and it's only 5 melee damage.

7.5 with might, but I don't know the duration or how much mana it costs, so I don't know if it's something that's passive before/after a fight that I can use pre-emptively.