• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

REI's Minimap

Nate Olson

Gold
Okay, I really feel like a noob, but I went to here: http://www.games-utilities.com/reis-minimap-mod-minecraft-1-4-4/ and I clicked on the link to download it for 1.7.2. It took me to adf.ly and it gave me a bunch of garbage when I tried to download it, like a download manager and making me agree to let someone monitor my computer. There was an exe file, and I was a little worried. I just want the plain .zip file, without all that stuff. Please, anyone who knows anything about computers, mods, or REI's Minimap, comment. Thanks.

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
on the adfly link you should be clicking in the top right a button that says "continue to download" or something like that do NOT click on anywhere else on the page.

Nate Olson

Gold
on the adfly link you should be clicking in the top right a button that says "continue to download" or something like that do NOT click on anywhere else on the page.

Do you mean "SKIP AD" in that yellow button in the top right? If so, adf.ly cant find that page.

Nate Olson

Gold
Ummmm, actually I'm not looking for Optifine. I want REI's Minimap. I probably have to install Optifine first though, right? Also, when I click "SKIP AD", it only refreshes the page.

WizChip

Legacy Supporter 5
Lots of nice comments. But, when you're ready for our Wiki on this.. go for it. It's in the "Getting Started Guide" - Under Client Setup.

http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Category:Client_Setup_WinRAR
This should give you some pointers on what to do.

Keep in mind that this guide will be updated here soon as Kainzo announced last week that HEROMODs and other goodies are in test and will be released soon. <Keep Fingers Crossed>

Hope this helps some.

Nate Olson

Gold
Oh I just read your other post. I have liteloader, so it probably won't work. By the way, when will the heromod be updated?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Oh I just read your other post. I have liteloader, so it probably won't work. By the way, when will the heromod be updated?
Heromod or the HC Modpack?