• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Reiinah's Application

Reiinah

Stone
Hello, I just want to say that I'm more of an adventurer rather than a builder but when I do get the chance, there are some screenshots of the things I've done. They aren't that impressive but I quite like them.

2013-06-05_17.14.25.png 2013-06-05_17.24.53.png

Picture#1: A little interior design for a friend.

Picture#2: I really like this one - A little hidden Japanese style (well supposed to be) garden underneath an Asian Style house.

I hope I've done this application right. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. c:
Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Edit: I just noticed the Special Key. I made a mistake and put 4 instead of 7. It's suppose to be {HCR7}. My apologies.

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Reiinah
  2. Location & Age: 22, Canada
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None.
  4. Referral(s): My friend RhylieSays told me about the PVP server and I tried it out. I like the idea of of an RPG server since I've never been on one, therefore here I am and I'm enjoying it so far.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCR4}
Hello, I just want to say that I'm more of an adventurer rather than a builder but when I do get the chance, there are some screenshots of the things I've done. They aren't that impressive but I quite like them.

View attachment 8882 View attachment 8883

Picture#1: A little interior design for a friend.

Picture#2: I really like this one - A little hidden Japanese style (well supposed to be) garden underneath an Asian Style house.

I hope I've done this application right. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. c:
Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Edit: I just noticed the Special Key. I made a mistake and put 4 instead of 7. It's suppose to be {HCR7}. My apologies.
Reviewing