• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Region Holes

Runiczeal

TNT
There is a personal region that is outside of a spawn gate. Whoever made the region made it into a deep pit so if people got in it they couldn't get out. That SHOULD NOT!!! be legal. The fact that people are such cowards that they need to put people in a hole so that they dont have to fight is BS! If you want to be a coward dont play on a PVP server. They need to not allow region holes. Also, if you are in combat and you hop into a none PVP area then you should still be able to damage the person as long as there combat count is still going. Border hoping is for cowardly, bad, noobs. LTP!!! All of these things need to addressed and reviewed and FIXED! Please Kainzo and Herocraft Staff, DONT let these things just go. Make it so people cant avoid PVP.

Herocraft isn't solely a PVP server. And from my understanding of the rules if it is their personal region they can build whatever they want, (Except floating structures). People should just avoid the pit then, seems like a solution. Also, couldn't you just recall if you were stuck in the pit?

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
If you see a giant pit, why do you go in it if you know people will attack you? And you can always recall out or buy a port. This isn't a big deal and people are free to do what they want with their personal regions because they've payed for it, in-game and in real life. So either don't go near it or stop complaining.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
There is a personal region that is outside of a spawn gate. Whoever made the region made it into a deep pit so if people got in it they couldn't get out. That SHOULD NOT!!! be legal. The fact that people are such cowards that they need to put people in a hole so that they dont have to fight is BS! If you want to be a coward dont play on a PVP server. They need to not allow region holes. Also, if you are in combat and you hop into a none PVP area then you should still be able to damage the person as long as there combat count is still going. Border hoping is for cowardly, bad, noobs. LTP!!! All of these things need to addressed and reviewed and FIXED! Please Kainzo and Herocraft Staff, DONT let these things just go. Make it so people cant avoid PVP.
It's their personal region, they can do whatever they want with it. If you don't want to fall down into a regioned hole, don't walk into it.
Also, Herocraft is not a "PVP server".

Border hopping is being discussed in another thread, and staff has been working on it.

Runiczeal

TNT
So then enlighten me "smart" people. The server is called the # 1 HARDCORE MMORPG. It may not be ALL PVP but the idea behind the server was to focus on PVP. The MA's and mobs are merely there to help us level and that is it. Cause if you turn level 55 and do not PVP. You should just leave. Plus i did not "fall" into a personal region. I was force pushed into what i thought was a regular hole but ended up being a personal region that was set up for the purpose of trapping people. This is apparent because the person that pushed me in shouted "That's Illegal, you cant block jump. That's someone's personal region." How would they know that if it wasn't for the fact that they knew the person who owned such region. On another note. Just because you paid for a "Personal" Region doesn't mean you should be able to do whatever you want with it. In the Real World even when you buy things you cant do whatever you want with them. There needs to be rules for everything. All im simply stating is do we really want people that have to push people in holes or have to be disgraceful to play? Even if you dont agree that THIS one thing is wrong doesn't mean that there aren't other things that people do that you don't agree with. I would love to hear someone say that they have never had someone do something that they thought shouldn't be allowed. Cause you would be lying. The game is constantly being worked on and balanced. Honestly I don't care if you thing my complaint is stupid because if you cant hold a good discussion with someone and sound half intelligent about it. Then don't bother replying, i want someone smart to discuss this with.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
So then enlighten me "smart" people. The server is called the # 1 HARDCORE MMORPG. It may not be ALL PVP but the idea behind the server was to focus on PVP. The MA's and mobs are merely there to help us level and that is it. Cause if you turn level 55 and do not PVP. You should just leave. Plus i did not "fall" into a personal region. I was force pushed into what i thought was a regular hole but ended up being a personal region that was set up for the purpose of trapping people. This is apparent because the person that pushed me in shouted "That's Illegal, you cant block jump. That's someone's personal region." How would they know that if it wasn't for the fact that they knew the person who owned such region. On another note. Just because you paid for a "Personal" Region doesn't mean you should be able to do whatever you want with it. In the Real World even when you buy things you cant do whatever you want with them. There needs to be rules for everything. All im simply stating is do we really want people that have to push people in holes or have to be disgraceful to play? Even if you dont agree that THIS one thing is wrong doesn't mean that there aren't other things that people do that you don't agree with. I would love to hear someone say that they have never had someone do something that they thought shouldn't be allowed. Cause you would be lying. The game is constantly being worked on and balanced. Honestly I don't care if you thing my complaint is stupid because if you cant hold a good discussion with someone and sound half intelligent about it. Then don't bother replying, i want someone smart to discuss this with.

Be aware of your surroundings, especially during pvp. That's really all that needs to be said.

Joka10

Soulsand
Hmm, an inescapable hole trap...

What you call cowardly, most others would call smart and entertaining.

#1 Hardcore MMORPG =/= PvP, just so you know... You're newer, though, and I can't begrudge you the fact that you thought that, because there are many veterans who have the same misconception.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
First off, I am good friends with the person that created that "hole". The "hole" used to be bigger and he was going to make it into an arena but people were using it for their addvantage in PvP before he could continure work on it. So a few days ago we decided to just fill up the top for the time being.

Second, don't complain because you were out smarted and died because of your own faults. If you saw the pit in the first place, why would you go near it or even remotely close to it?

And third, why would they have regulations on things that they bought with real money/in-game money when this is a GAME.

Runiczeal

TNT
Thank you ebilake and Joka, what you say makes sense and doesn't come across rude. I really do appreciate constructive criticism. And as an FYI, i never saw the hole, otherwise i would have never stepped near it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
First off, I am good friends with the person that created that "hole". The "hole" used to be bigger and he was going to make it into an arena but people were using it for their addvantage in PvP before he could continure work on it. So a few days ago we decided to just fill up the top for the time being.

Second, don't complain because you were out smarted and died because of your own faults. If you saw the pit in the first place, why would you go near it or even remotely close to it?

And third, why would they have regulations on things that they bought with real money/in-game money when this is a GAME.
An arena at NE HG would be great. Do it now!

Aetosion

Obsidian
This has nothing to do with border hopping. If there's a giant region'd hole, don't jump in.

Runiczeal

TNT
Ya, i spend all day looking for holes to jump in....lol. Aetosion, you are one smart guy, if you read the posts you would clearly see that i was force pushed into the hole. But thats ok, i will be sure to take your advice and not jump in any holes today :)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Ya, i spend all day looking for holes to jump in....lol. Aetosion, you are one smart guy, if you read the posts you would clearly see that i was force pushed into the hole. But thats ok, i will be sure to take your advice and not jump in any holes today :)
No, you didn't say that.

Runiczeal

TNT
Plus i did not "fall" into a personal region. I was force pushed into what i thought was a regular hole but ended up being a personal region that was set up for the purpose of trapping people. This is apparent because the person that pushed me in shouted "That's Illegal, you cant block jump. That's someone's personal region."

I did say that. And im not bitching about it still. Im replying to the idiots who have the urge to be assholes for no reason.