• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Regarding 1.2.3 Update and Spout

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Nah, it has an official one now. And a much better chat system than Imp Chat too.

Good shit Afforess! I apologize to anyone I have argued against. Now everyone go download Spout!

Minimap built in on latest dev build of spout.

Link for Spout HERE
Thread for Minimap HERE
Instructions: Right click the Palantir.jar and save file. Then put it into
App Data/.spoutcraft/addons

Afforess

Glowstone
Good shit Afforess! I apologize to anyone I have argued against. Now everyone go download Spout!

Minimap built in on latest dev build of spout.

Yeah, we knew Spoutcraft needed some love and and attention. If you guys have brilliant ideas for other simple, cool features, let me know.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
@Afforess Please look into toggle-able sneak. Press Shift once...sneak while typing, or whatever. Press Shift again and walk normal. Also an option to turn the feature on/off.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@Afforess Would it be possible to create an "Effect-Time"? E.g. I, as a bard, have to keep up might and wisdom in the mob arena / raids, but in the chat spam (attacks, shouts, etc.) it's hard to see when an effect has worn off, so a little bar (like the mana bar) with the duration of the effect of the respective skill would be awesome :D

Or perhaps also a CD-Timer.
You can turn both features on and off of course.

Afforess

Glowstone
@Afforess Would it be possible to create an "Effect-Time"? E.g. I, as a bard, have to keep up might and wisdom in the mob arena / raids, but in the chat spam (attacks, shouts, etc.) it's hard to see when an effect has worn off, so a little bar (like the mana bar) with the duration of the effect of the respective skill would be awesome :D

Or perhaps also a CD-Timer.
You can turn both features on and off of course.

I can, but I honestly only play as a warrior/caster (I have 2 mc accounts) and so I'm not super familiar with all the other classes. So I have no idea what CD-Time is :p