• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Refunds

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I feel that we should have some sort of refund system going on here. Now people, don't say the usual response with 'We're a hardcore server; get the fuck out' or something similarly degrading. When I say we should have some sort of refund thing going on, I mean for people who get hefty amounts of valuable things stolen by exploiting or region-abuse.
For example, recently, (Maybe 3 weeks ago) awhitespot1 took over a stack and a half of diamond blocks from me. He was banned, and I'm happy about that, but that was literally almost every single diamond I had ever earned. What truly bothered me though, was the fact that not even one was refunded.
What I'm suggesting however, is that we give a partial refund. Like, in my case, I had over a stack and a half of diamond blocks stolen by region-abuse, maybe I could get, oh say, 16-20 blocks back? Maybe even less. This happens a lot to people, being exploited or region-abused, and I'm sure they would like some form of partial refunds.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
There's nothing worse than some asshole breaking the rules to steal your stuff, then they get banned before you can exact revenge or steal them back.

We can only hope!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It's ok when they grief blocks, then it gets rolled back, but chests are not rolled back, when LF was griefed, practically everyone lost quite alot of valuables, except for what was in LWCs.

malmenca

Diamond
I have not been robbed to harshly due to region abuse or anything illegal, but I have always thought some sort of refund should be in order. Especially since griefing gets rolled back ( It's illegal to grief, so the blocks are "refunded". It's illegal to abuse regions, so the blocks are "refunded" wait... This doesn't make sense to me)

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
It's ok when they grief blocks, then it gets rolled back, but chests are not rolled back, when LF was griefed, practically everyone lost quite alot of valuables, except for what was in LWCs.

Lol, I was in the LF channel for that :p Glad that dyke got banned.

I have not been robbed to harshly due to region abuse or anything illegal, but I have always thought some sort of refund should be in order. Especially since griefing gets rolled back ( It's illegal to grief, so the blocks are "refunded". It's illegal to abuse regions, so the blocks are "refunded" wait... This doesn't make sense to me)

Lol, that last part didn't make sense to me either :D

malmenca

Diamond
I mean to say that a roll back of blocks is given for an illegal grief, and it is essentially a refund of the blocks, so why not the same for an illegal theft.