• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Recruitment Channel

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
So, I've come to realize (Mostly thanks to I_Love_Miners) that not many of our new players don't know what the Recruitment channel is for and not many people join it. As a manager of a town, I'm not even sure it's worth advertising in there, as only other people who wish to advertise are in there, no one else.

So I'm thinking either make them auto join it when whitelisted, or perhaps post some signs about it on tutorial island when they explain towns, and somewhere in spawns. I dunno, but what we have now (In the noobie guide, an alert, just telling when they ask) is obviously not working.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So, I've come to realize (Mostly thanks to I_Love_Miners) that not many of our new players don't know what the Recruitment channel is for and not many people join it. As a manager of a town, I'm not even sure it's worth advertising in there, as only other people who wish to advertise are in there, no one else.

So I'm thinking either make them auto join it when whitelisted, or perhaps post some signs about it on tutorial island when they explain towns, and somewhere in spawns. I dunno, but what we have now (In the noobie guide, an alert, just telling when they ask) is obviously not working.

Force joining would force everyone to join it, not just newly whitleisted people.

I am confused on why the alert is not working lol

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Force joining would force everyone to join it, not just newly whitleisted people.

I am confused on why the alert is not working lol
I dunno, maybe they don't see or read the alert. Either way, you see someone asking to join a town once every few days, when we have new people whitelisted every single day.
I understand some of them don't want to join towns, all I'm saying is it seems the information isn't reaching the people.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I dunno, maybe they don't see or read the alert. Either way, you see someone asking to join a town once every few days, when we have new people whitelisted every single day.
I understand some of them don't want to join towns, all I'm saying is it seems the information isn't reaching the people.

We think there is an alert about hc.to/towns, so Danda is adding one that just tells people to join /ch re