• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Rebels]~-~EVIL~-~[12]

Digger360

Obsidian
Get off my boobs max ^_^

images

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Seeing Mech and Daniel on Member list almost made me apply, however seeing Dfergy in the mix made me not. Dfergy is like twice as immature as Couch used to be (If that's possible xD) @NuclearCouch

@Dfergy123 You're cute.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Seeing Mech and Daniel on Member list almost made me apply, however seeing Dfergy in the mix made me not. Dfergy is like twice as immature as Couch used to be (If that's possible xD) @NuclearCouch

@Dfergy123 You're cute.

Lol, I promise you im not as much of an asshole anymore, and dfergys cute stop making fun of his sweet ass.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol, I promise you im not as much of an asshole anymore, and dfergys cute stop making fun of his sweet ass.
I want some of that.

*Shrug I realised today that you're nearly a year older then me. You're like 11 months older, yet people think of you as 7 and me as 9.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I want some of that.

*Shrug I realised today that you're nearly a year older then me. You're like 11 months older, yet people think of you as 7 and me as 9.
Lol, I can't fix things I did in the past but whatever. I tried to mend some of the things I messed up. Nothing I can do now.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
In game name: Xblock_loverX
Hero Paths/Specs: Ninja/enchanter
Hero Levels: Ninja 59/enchanter 19
Mastered Specs/Paths Rogue, Ninja, Healer, Crafter,
What you can contribute to TR: Enchants....
What town are you in: Valor :cool:
Time Zone: Pacific
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Listen.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In game name: Xblock_loverX
Hero Paths/Specs: Ninja/enchanter
Hero Levels: Ninja 59/enchanter 19
Mastered Specs/Paths Rogue, Ninja, Healer, Crafter,
What you can contribute to TR: Enchants....
What town are you in: Valor :cool:
Time Zone: Pacific
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Listen.
[Accepted] Welcome :)

Dfergy123

Iron
WOOOW im immature @EtKEnn??? Are you serious? I simply try to leave your town to join a new one, and u go fucking berserk like a lil'Bitch. Suck it Crybaby. I did NOTHING to you and what i got was your little temper tantrum...

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
WOOOW im immature @EtKEnn??? Are you serious? I simply try to leave your town to join a new one, and u go fucking berserk like a lil'Bitch. Suck it Crybaby. I did NOTHING to you and what i got was your little temper tantrum...
Cool it bro, or take it to the PM's.