• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Reapplication

Lumify

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: Lumify
Location & Age: Ohio, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I have lots of experience on other servers. I have lead clans and built a city. I have invented various redstone mechanisms. Herocraft can see some of this coolness.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): Yes
Special Key: {HCL6}
Additional Info:
My first application was denied because I have an account on MPGH. Keep searching around and you'll find that I am on several more Maplestory modding sites. I ran a private Maplestory server in which players could do whatever they wanted. Hacking was encouraged. Anything but DC hacks were allowed- flying, vacs, mob speed control, etc. It wasn't a competitive server. I do the same on non-competitive Minecraft servers, only if they allow game-altering mods. This is not that kind of server. I have played on Darktide since shortly after its creation, and I did not hack once. Try googling their forums with the string "site:thedarktide.net Lumify hacking OR cheating".

Pterosaur was originally my alt account. I used it to spy on enemy clans on Darktide (this is allowed). My laptop was the only computer we had fast enough to scrape out 20 fps. When I got a new laptop, I gave my brother the account Pterosaur and the old laptop. This is why the age on Pterosaur's old applications is 18. I'm already having a tough time getting him to try other servers; please whitelist him too.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Picking this up from his earlier application on MCforums.

Sorry for the delay, I'm moving rather slowly this week.
Lumify, I'm going to go ahead and whitelist you. I played MS myself, and am aware there were a lot of hacking-encouraged servers. Be sure to read our rules and TOS. We don't allow alts or hacks of any kind, and our approved mod list can be found here.

All applications must be made separately, so be sure to have your brother repost his application here as well. Have him tag me @applelove and I will take care of it as soon as I am able. Otherwise, another proctor will take care of it.

Check your PMs