• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

READ - if you cannot login to server

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
no one knows. they had issues with the authentication servers for past few days.. too many players not enough server from what i read. so when you log in or try to the server times out you get error 500 or just wont log in to server.

no one knows how long it will take to fix or when it will be......

its not a leak to 1.9 ether...

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
This sucks...Now I am gunna have to like...umm... Go outside or something... *laughs at self*
Don't be ridiculous Trop...

Jayzy

Stone
According to minecraft.net, 3,878,675 people have bought the game. Let's just say everyone paid 15 dollars each for minecraft. 3,878,657*15 dollars = $58,180,125. Can Mojang not spend some more money on making sure shit like this doesn't happen?
Actually, its costs 20$ now..

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Actually, its costs 20$ now..

I know. But in apha it cost $15. I did not know how many players bought the game before beta so I decided that instead of overestimating the income Mojang gets from game purchases I would calculate it so that everyone pay $15 for it.

Demonxman

Obsidian
I'm just not even gonna try, I'll be gone for a week, maybe mojang will get their shit straight by then. if not then I wont be playing herocraft anymore :( tired of all the glitches that 50mill+ USD can buy.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Just today I started working on a single player project and I run entirely different .minecrafts for the different things I do. The .minecraft that I use for playing herocraft started running really weird because I would go to connect to HC and it would tell me logging in, It would then sit there logging me in for about 15-20 seconds before either java stopped responding or I get a message saying I couldn't connect, while it says logging in it freezes on me disallowing me from clicking cancel or closing minecraft at all. I was able to connect earlier for a little while, but since then I have not been able to connect to any servers and I feel this is because I use different .minecrafts for different things, which all run off the same launcher. Anyone know how I can connect?

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
the authenitaction servers are down.

lots of threads on minecraft.net and here.

its not you... you are not alone...

dunno when it will be fixed.. so for now.. cannot connect to any mp server...

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I have good news....

until now, mojang has been concerned with adding new features, but now they are in feature freeze until release, so they are spending their time fixing bugs, performance, and stability issues, it can only get better from here

also....

considering how many hours you get out of the game, (if I'm not past 300 I'd be suprised) 15-22 bucks is an awesome price, most games are 49-59 bucks that have 30-40hrs of gameplay

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
agreed however if you have such a rocking game.. you should probably get better authentication for your fans... otherwise you money pool dries up.. :p