• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

READ - if you cannot login to server

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
For the past few days I have been struggling to log on the server. I am not getting black screen, When i log on it takes a few minutes then says "timed out". It has come to the point were i can't get on.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I just started having that issue within the last few minutes. It times out or loses connection.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I think MC.net is having some issues. When I was in-game, Kainzo said about 2 hours ago that MC.net are having some issues.

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
ya its definitely not Herocraft because I can't log onto any server?

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
you may get login failed
bad login
end of stream
or it does nothing
you may get 500 error http://session.minecraft.net/game/checkserver.jsp? error

THIS MEANS

the authintication servers are DOWN and they cannot verify that you legitly paid for the game.
the server will not allow you on without this check.

NOTCH is aware of this. ( its been on going for a few days.)

xlson Leonard Axelsson

by notch

Taking a look at the login servers and trying to get in touch with@mollstam. Hang on. (cc @notch )
22 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

notchface_normal.png

notch Markus Persson

I don't even know how to poke the login server any more. Mojang has grown too large. Waiting for @mollstam or @xlson to notice.. Sorries!

Greg68

Legacy Supporter 2
And probably even more money, more than 500,000 spent $22 because that number is people who bought the game in Alpha and Beta, Anyway, YES so much money and they can't keep it up :(

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Wowww this is soooo annoying.... So the people who cant get on now wont be able to get on for the next couple of days? Or will this be fixed in like a couple of hours?
@Plasma

Vorsaykal

Wood
According to minecraft.net, 3,878,675 people have bought the game. Let's just say everyone paid 15 dollars each for minecraft. 3,878,657*15 dollars = $58,180,125. Can Mojang not spend some more money on making sure shit like this doesn't happen?

I've been saying that since 1.4

Jayzy

Stone
Well, I usually cant get in, but then I got in! Then I logged out, and now I cant get in again...