• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Re white list application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: firebomb428
Location and age: 15 ,calgary, alberta, canada
Previous bans: herocraft (will explain why)
referrals: none
How did you hear about herocraft: Minecraft forums
Have you voted for herocraft: yes
Predicament: I had left for spring break to go skiing and the laptop I have access to could not play minecraft. I could still monitor the forums but 2 days ago I stopped monitoring them. When I saw several messages from WoleverEntun regarding that my account had been hacked and that because I (my player/account) was beginning to destroy lightforge (the town I lived in) and so my player couldn't do any more damage I had to be banned from herocraft. I am just requesting that I am re-whitelisted to herocraft and if possible to be restored my hero level (47 or 48 ranger, sorry can't remember).
Thank you for your time, firebomb428
(my account is now completely secure so I can safely be re-whitelisted)

I was banned but only for the purpose of keeping the person who hacked my account from destroying the town I lived in and the map in general. My account is now secure and I can be whitelisted once again

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You mean make a thread in the banned forum for an appeal? I would think so, just make an appeal and let the mods handle it. I am going to close this as the application is moot at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.