• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Re-introduction

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello HeroCraft Community!

It has been a while, and have recently felt the urge to get back into the game. I was part of the mighty Freepers since I first joined the server towards then end of Zeal. I don't know what map you guys are up to now, the last map I remember playing was about one month of being apart of Incendus. Not sure if anyone here remembers me, if you do please say hi :) Looking forward to getting back into this great server! If there is any important info I need to catch up on, feel free to drop it into the comments. I can barely remember how to bind skills anymore.

@werwew19 @Ejh16 @nonamemajdeath @time_warp01 @dils1

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
commander weewoo and his freeper buddies left because they kept getting 720 no scoped to hard so they raged quit

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello HeroCraft Community!

It has been a while, and have recently felt the urge to get back into the game. I was part of the mighty Freepers since I first joined the server towards then end of Zeal. I don't know what map you guys are up to now, the last map I remember playing was about one month of being apart of Incendus. Not sure if anyone here remembers me, if you do please say hi :) Looking forward to getting back into this great server! If there is any important info I need to catch up on, feel free to drop it into the comments. I can barely remember how to bind skills anymore.

@werwew19 @Ejh16 @nonamemajdeath @time_warp01 @dils1
wb!