• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(re) Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghozt718

Stone
1.IN GAME NAME:Ghozt718
2.AGE & LOCATION:Australia, Victoria, 16
3.PREVIOUS BANS: None
4.REFERRAL:BoatNectarz G4M3R_117
5.WHERE DID I HEAR ABOUT HEROCRAFT?:I have been looking for a server to play on for a while now so when my friend (BoatNectarz) told me about herocraft I just couldn't resist but to try and join.
6.HAVE I VOTED FOR HERO CRAFT?:Sure have!
7.DID I AGREE TO THE HEROCRAFT EUlA & ToS?:Yes, I do
8.REASON WHY I SHOULD BE ACCEPTED:After reading through the rules and forums I realize that this is a well made server that has a lot of time and effort put into it, and that's the type of server I have been looking for. I'm not the type of person who bugs other people or is mostly an greifer, in fact I don't really talk unless I'm being talk to.
9.SPECIAL KEY: {HCG8}
10.ADDITIONAL INFO: Like I said before, I think that this server is the server that I want to play on. people say that I am a mature, reasonable player, so if you were to let me join your server it would mean a lot to me. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my entry.

(Please note that this is a reapplication for herocraft. I applied about a year ago and have decided to join your server to experince the amazing thrill of playing with friends on this server. but for some reason I am unable to do just about anything (eg: break blocks). It might just be a bug but I have resent this application just to be safe. I understand why I may have been "unwhitelisted" from the server and I am hoping that you will give me a another chance to be part of this server. Thank you!)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
1.IN GAME NAME:Ghozt718
2.AGE & LOCATION:Australia, Victoria, 16
3.PREVIOUS BANS: None
4.REFERRAL:BoatNectarz G4M3R_117
5.WHERE DID I HEAR ABOUT HEROCRAFT?:I have been looking for a server to play on for a while now so when my friend (BoatNectarz) told me about herocraft I just couldn't resist but to try and join.
6.HAVE I VOTED FOR HERO CRAFT?:Sure have!
7.DID I AGREE TO THE HEROCRAFT EUlA & ToS?:Yes, I do
8.REASON WHY I SHOULD BE ACCEPTED:After reading through the rules and forums I realize that this is a well made server that has a lot of time and effort put into it, and that's the type of server I have been looking for. I'm not the type of person who bugs other people or is mostly an greifer, in fact I don't really talk unless I'm being talk to.
9.SPECIAL KEY: {HCG8}
10.ADDITIONAL INFO: Like I said before, I think that this server is the server that I want to play on. people say that I am a mature, reasonable player, so if you were to let me join your server it would mean a lot to me. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my entry.

(Please note that this is a reapplication for herocraft. I applied about a year ago and have decided to join your server to experince the amazing thrill of playing with friends on this server. but for some reason I am unable to do just about anything (eg: break blocks). It might just be a bug but I have resent this application just to be safe. I understand why I may have been "unwhitelisted" from the server and I am hoping that you will give me a another chance to be part of this server. Thank you!)
Re-added
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ghozt718s-whitelist-application-entry.19183/

Status
Not open for further replies.