• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rbqb1204's second ban appeal (Was told to repost from kainzo)

rbqb1204

Gold
IGN:rbqb1204
Banned by?:kainzo
Time of ban:8/6/2011
Reason for ban:hacking
Your story:I'm very sorry for this huge inconvienince.. indeed i was "hacking" and i admit to that. i do agree to kanzo's comment "Hacking is for pussies" and i did talk to him and he told me to repost my appeal. and it would be reviewed by another moderator. i would love a second chance to play on your server because i got about 4 of my friends and i, into this server and from day one i have loved it. obviously it means alot to me if ive been trying to talk and or get ahold of someone to talk to about my appeal for the past day now. and i havn't stopped.. i'm so sorry. and im willing to do anything to continue playing on this most amazing server that i have ever found. i know hacking is wrong.. and i assure you it is completly removed from my computer. what i did was wrong. and i do accept the fact that the last appeal i submitted saying "you usually are never unbanned for hacking" and i took the usually part as inspiration to try my best to get back into this server. the past server i was on, did allow certain "hacks" of this type so i never acted to take it off.. i never intentionally wanted to and it came out and i ended up incidentily hacking on your server, and yes, again i say that it has been permanitly removed from my computer and i will never trust a program like that again. hacking is bad, and for those of you reading this who do hack, they will catch you. so please, instead of ending up like me.. just shut it off.. its not worth losing this server. sitting in skype listening to all of my friends play this server while i write my second ban appeal, its worth it to me. i would like to wrap up this appeal by saying i am sincerly and deligently sorry for my actions.. and im willing to do and work for almost anything to have 1 last chance to play on your server
- p.s-
Hello, this message is reguarding you your reply on my ban appeal, i know cheating is very bad.. and i would really just really appretiate your staff giving me 1 last chance.. as it not being intentional that did fly hack.. i'd like to continue my adventure with the 4 friends i invited to this server, i would not enjoy having to reloacate with all of them. this server has been the most fun ive every had on minecraft and i would hate myself for losing that. please, all i need is 1 more chance and i won;t let you down.

i was told by kainzo, that Punsiher69 will be looking into this application.. best regards.. sincerly and deligently, - Rbqb1204 -

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
If we were to make an exception for you, then we would have to make an exception for every other hacker we've ever banned. Now where would that leave us? I can tell you, we'd be surrounded by hacking assholes. Why don't we just allow hacking, hell, let's allow "m.emes" while we're at it. Maybe we can rename our forums to crap and finally be accepted by the mainstream internet kids.

Are you sure you spoke to Kainzo? That doesn't sound like him.

Have fun on your new server.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Only thing I see is that I said, "Cheaters normally don't get back in; find another server in the meantime."

That was on your last Banned thread; Kainzo would have told us if you were going to be treated special.