• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rare drop boost

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
Can you guys make like rare drop boost like when u buy it u have higher chance to get katanas relics.......
that would be op :D

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
The current Meta of Rare Drops is: Grind for a lot (Nighttime = more drops, Raining = more drops) and then play during Event Weekends, when drop rates are Ridiculous.

Grind. Ridiculous. Rinse and Repeat. If you understand this you can also understand how Rare Drop prices fluctuate, and make some money!

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Whey, looks like you beat me to creating the forum post! But I'd love to see a boost that increases the drop rates of souls/ relics/ items ect

Dewyn

Retired Staff
Whey, looks like you beat me to creating the forum post! But I'd love to see a boost that increases the drop rates of souls/ relics/ items ect
(creepy rating. I'm on a phone and HC doesn't work right. I meant to hit Agree, but everything is in this weird tiny grid and it only appears if you touch it. I'm so sorry.) Is there a way to un-rate a post? Why did it have to be the Lovebox of all things xD what the hell does that even mean? (Don't...don't answer that.)

This does sound like a good idea, but I feel like it might do something awkward to the economy.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
10% / 20% / 50% - drop rate increases

Not insane things like 100 / 200 / 300%

These things are doable without extreme upsetting the economy. As stated before, certain conditions already have "increased drop rates" if you know / try at the proper times in game. These will just blanket everything with an increase.