• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rare blocks

take lapis off rare block list?

• yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
should Lapis blocks still be a rare block when their only worth 1.5,
vote yes if you want it removed from rare block list!
*also, please vote if you really think its a rare block, and not just so you have one extra thing to steal

*EDIT* PLEASE VOTE!!!! i need a few more votes to make this a big enough group

*EDIT* @Kainzo @Seratt is this a big enough group for some consideration on this issue?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Yes. It is a rare blocks. One of the following:

Iron Ore Blocks
Iron Block
Gold Ore Block
Gold Block
Diamond Ore Block
Diamond Block
Lapis Lazuli Ore Block
Lapis Block
Pumpkins

I THINK Lit Pumpkins also are in there somewhere! :p

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
Yes. It is a rare blocks. One of the following:

Iron Ore Blocks
Iron Block
Gold Ore Block
Gold Block
Diamond Ore Block
Diamond Block
Lapis Lazuli Ore Block
Lapis Block
Pumpkins

I THINK Lit Pumpkins also are in there somewhere! :p
you completely missed what the point of this thread is, i know its listed as a rare block, i think it shouldnt be, its only worth 1.5c for crist sake

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
hmm maybe obsidian should be added because its semi rare and very very hard to get ¯¯ω¯¯

MajorasMask

Ungodly
you completely missed what the point of this thread is, i know its listed as a rare block, i think it shouldnt be, its only worth 1.5c for crist sake

No, Lapis is still a rare block as it is hard to find. It may be cheap, but so is Diamond! :p Prices will increase over time, diamond used to be 8c in the last map! :p

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
prices will never be the same, but your thing with diamonds is irrelevant, diamonds are worth about 3-4c a piece not per block, lapis isnt that rare, and with how little its worth it should be removed, prices will never be the same as they were

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't think lapis should be rare. In my mind the rare blocks should be useful whereas lapis is only good for decoration. The fact that there is no real reason to take lapis other than to remove decoration from one spot and place it in another is somewhat stupid to me.

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
thank you @Diffuse and for the people that say no, please dont disagree with me just for the sake of being able to take a few extra blocks here and there

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Honestly, other than rarity, lapis provides nothing more than blue wool does. If you look at the other rare blocks its obvious that lapis doesn't belong. Only pumpkins are iffy but they are a plant, used for capital and make a goddamn awesome hat.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
No, Lapis is still a rare block as it is hard to find. It may be cheap, but so is Diamond! :p Prices will increase over time, diamond used to be 8c in the last map! :p
Yes but last map diamond was more useful and you got more coins for your gold which is why it was worth more coins. and no lapis isnt rare nearly everyone has atleast 4-5 stacks of blocks its ridiculous

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Also Lapis is by no means rare. Usually when I go mining I will acquire around atleast 3-4 stacks per 7/8 picks I use