• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Raptures dark time.

Xilox

Iron
I post this informing other players and fellow members of League of Oblivion that Rapture has been totaly griefed. The members houses, town members hard earned items, town item bank, and the 4 week stacks of materials to work on remodeling Rapture itself. This is unquestionably undair to town members that worked hard on maintaining the friendly player base community and deserve better than this unjustice.

Jmandudeguy (the mayor of Rapture) tried to find a way to resolve this problem and the only thing was is to sell the town and pass it down to a worthy player. But as Rapture is part of League of Oblivion, we need to think it over with the counsil of LO and get permission to pass the town. Once this is done, our town members can stay with the new Rapture Council or join allied towns that we will make a list of the members that give their all to the towns state. That all said we have to look at the future it holds us and I'm happy to have been part of beloved Rapture.

I may join another town or stay with one of my lovers. *@jmandudeguy*

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Three new recruits who had regions did it. Sure chests were covered with dirt, but they were able to remove it.

Unfortunately Raptures losses for all it's members seem to be unrecoverable.:mad:

Hopefully the two or three players responsible for this will see more then the initial 2 week ban. I would expect nothing less then a permanent IP ban but I am not sure that this will happen. :(

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Three new recruits who had regions did it. Sure chests were covered with dirt, but they were able to remove it.

Unfortunately Raptures losses for all it's members seem to be unrecoverable.:mad:

Hopefully the two or three players responsible for this will see more then the initial 2 week ban. I would expect nothing less then a permanent IP ban but I am not sure that this will happen. :(

IP bans are worthless sadly, most people get a new IP once per day/when they reset their router.

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
It's true. We were crippled by the griefers, and those of us who didn't have LWCs were hit the hardest. However we must move on and make an attempt to recover because those of who founded this had the goal of living on. A life in a town has its ups and downs, but that's why it is life.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

Nope, i've been severely griefed and region abused dozens of times troughout my career as a mayor and the people doing these kind of things gets a week ban max usually.

Xilox

Iron
True, we have been griefed and crippled several times and every time we get our strength back. Seems like JacobPanther also wants to make Rapture the way it was. I will keep remodeling and fixing Rapture. Thanks for the support guys.:D

Xilox

Iron
Was it "griefed" or was it "theft" ? Invest in LWCs!

Block destruction can be rolled back.
I believe is grief. They misplaced blocks and broke members buildings and dragon, but as to theft "I think it doesn't apply cause they destroyed the chest and burned all the items, they didn't take it for themselves." and other town members that just started don't have enough money for LWCs, even if we told them to save it for a LWC they though that placing a block on top of the chest would be fine till the got enough C.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Let me know if I can help in any way. I'm not rich but I can donate some possessions to help my fellow LOers. My castle lies not to far away and I will help if able. Hit me up in TS.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I believe is grief. They misplaced blocks and broke members buildings and dragon, but as to theft "I think it doesn't apply cause they destroyed the chest and burned all the items, they didn't take it for themselves." and other town members that just started don't have enough money for LWCs, even if we told them to save it for a LWC they though that placing a block on top of the chest would be fine till the got enough C.
Like I said, we can easily roll this back if its been 9-10 days. Put in a PE.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This was unsettling. Destroying and burning all chests is just pure dickery.

And the dragon, poor Nightroado...

If you guys need anything, ask me.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
situations like this is why i favor a more towny style plot set up, it would be nice if town leaders could create sub-regions in the town so that players could only build within that plot like in towny unless they where promoted to a rank like builder or something.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I post this informing other players and fellow members of League of Oblivion that Rapture has been totaly griefed. The members houses, town members hard earned items, town item bank, and the 4 week stacks of materials to work on remodeling Rapture itself. This is unquestionably undair to town members that worked hard on maintaining the friendly player base community and deserve better than this unjustice.

Jmandudeguy (the mayor of Rapture) tried to find a way to resolve this problem and the only thing was is to sell the town and pass it down to a worthy player. But as Rapture is part of League of Oblivion, we need to think it over with the counsil of LO and get permission to pass the town. Once this is done, our town members can stay with the new Rapture Council or join allied towns that we will make a list of the members that give their all to the towns state. That all said we have to look at the future it holds us and I'm happy to have been part of beloved Rapture.

I may join another town or stay with one of my lovers. *@jmandudeguy*

I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you. I've had this happen to my town a couple times this map (items weren't stolen, all the chests were just popped), it may seem like something that's impossible to recover from but if you work at it you'll feel things are back to normal rather quickly.