• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Random Disconnect.

gontron

Stone
Hello,
At 29/04 10:10 PM (ART) I was disconnected from the Haven server, receiving this message = http://gyazo.com/537f0bda6457f9a4a8895ec164172b9b
I had not used any special keys, mods, or for that matter changed my setup at all before or when this happened. I have got Macros, and Optifine_HD_D1 installed in my Herocraft minecraft profile, with which I usually play.
At the time of the message, I was disconnected from Haven and put back into Hub instantly, to then rejoin and scroll up to take that screenshot.
This bug happened while I was walking around spawn, and I don't know of anyone else who has experienced the same.
Consider the random nature of the bug, I think this should be issued ASAP, as it could happen to anyone at any time as far as we know, without any known way of avoiding it or detecting it before it happens.
Best regards,
Gontron