• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Random Challenge

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I, BrisingrEpic, think that it would be funny to give everyone a little 'challenge.' So, my challenge is for you, the reader, to place 'annoying' cakes in random/annoying places. I have already got WitchOnaRampage with an annoying cake. I put it right on top of her ladder from her basement. Alas, I have no screenshot. Now, if you accept my random challenge please post to this thread with whom you caked, and a screenshot. Thanks for reading!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
There is no such thing as an "annoying cake". All cakes are super amazing little cubey cakes of amazingnessness. Alas, I shall place a cake and spread cake love!

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Ha! Place cakes my minions! :D Even though nobody is 'my minion' I still want people to place those ''super amazing little cubey cakes of amazingnessness'' Happy Haxnn? Sure cakes are amazing... And lies...

Cake <3![DOUBLEPOST=1359858377,1359857607][/DOUBLEPOST]The cake is a lie, only because you were not invited to this tea party.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I'ma getting me some ideas ;)...

Thanks for reminding me to "play", BrisingrEpic - so often when I'm ingame I'm very task-focused.
Then I come along and annoy the living crap out of you, isn't that how our friendship works? :p

-Edit- I bring out the joy in people's lives, make them want to get off of Herocraft after about an hour of that... It's mostly talking your ear off and making it so you can't walk away either, right Witchy? :rolleyes:

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Then I come along and annoy the living crap out of you, isn't that how our friendship works? :p

-Edit- I bring out the joy in people's lives, make them want to get off of Herocraft after about an hour of that... It's mostly talking your ear off and making it so you can't walk away either, right Witchy? :rolleyes:

So I'll take that funny rating as a ''Yes?''

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I think I may have taken it too far:

20130203151730.png

20130203151740.png

20130203151756.png

20130203151807.png