• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Raktus Whitelist App

Raktus

Air
1. In-game name: Raktus
2. Location and Age: South Carolina, USA (27)
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: Minecraft Forums
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I'm particularly active and enjoy building projects. When I ran my own little 2-3 person server I built as many automated contraptions as I could... though I never could wrap my head around proper redstone things. I'd really like to be able to go to an established server to build amongst mature, like-minded people. A place where I could possibly also bring my friends as well. I like the idea of the Township system, the way things laid out on the map from your minecraft forum post. Generally it just looks like a place I would enjoy myself.
6. Additional info: I used to run a 2-3 person server with a couple of my guild mates from our SW:TOR guild (http://www.tigforums.org) that might be interested in going where I go. Would like to find a good fit for us to be in for our Minecraft needs.

Raktus

Air
I'd really like to be able to go to an established server to build amongst mature, like-minded people. A place where I could possibly also bring my friends as well. I like the idea of the Township system, the way things laid out on the map from your minecraft forum post. Generally it just looks like a place I would enjoy myself.