• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-= Rahlzel's Application =-

rahlzel

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: rahlzel
  2. Location & Age: New York, 29
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I once banned myself from my own Bukkit server while testing plugins. Does that count? I'd say it was an accident, but that would be a lie. Oops.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found the "Heroes" plugin on Bukkitdev. I had to find which server the owner was running it on.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes. Here's proof.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes. Does anyone ever answer "No"?
  8. Reason you should be accepted: My interests align with HeroCraft's - a Minecraft server with an RPG plugin, wherein the plugin is designed by the server's owner. That's a perfect meld of bleeding-edge updates and higher potential in server longevity. Furthermore, just to be sure, I read through the Wiki and almost had a nerdgasm.
  9. Additional Info: I've run several servers of my own over the years with various games, more recently being Terraria, Mangos (WoW Emulator) and, of course, Minecraft. All of which with extensive experience in Linux and as a DBA. I imagine there might be something else I can assist with aside from simply being a player.

rahlzel

TNT
I'm here for the new Heroes 4.0 update and have been directed to post here by Admin Alator to be considered for being re-whitelisted.

Thank you.