• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

r

Belfis

Glowstone
Charter: remeber that this is an evile/good guild.:mad: muhahahaha

Goals-to construct an evil tower where we will all live at.
Rules-no stealing from guild members. or fighting with guild members.
Leader/SiC-ROBinhood
Admin-no one
citizens-jjiscool999,

application is down below:) HURRY UP FOR 5 DAYS I'M GOING TO LET YOU JOIN IF YOU COMMENT JOIN/YOUR NAME 5 MORE DAYS HURRRYY!!!

Application;) look up ^^^^

1.IGN-
2.have you been banned from a server-
3.why should i accept you-
4.what position would you like to be mayor's apprentice admin or just citizen-
5.do you have skype yes or no-
6.what class will you be going for warrior crafter stuff like like-
7.are you willing to give gold if guild needs

maximum players in guild is unlimited!!!:cool:

If we get 20 players we we vote on a tower where we could live it will be great but we need all the people we can get so hurryyyyy!!

and don't forget that in a little we will have a vote off for this guild but that is a long time from now

do not look at the postings that i have posted below i updated all of it it is above this post and thank you all:D

Belfis

Glowstone
appication:)

1.IGN-
2.have you been banned from a server-
3.why should i accept you-
4.what position would you like to be mayor's apprentice admin or just citizen-
5.do you have skype yes or no-
6.what class will you be going for warrior crafter stuff like like-
7.are you willing to give gold if guild needs it-

Belfis

Glowstone
in a little bit i will be showing you guys some of the towers i built and you guys can vote or you can make your own and we will have a big voting extravaganza.:)

Belfis

Glowstone
have to hold off the voting sadd :( need more members but anyway i need to start building ill be ready

Belfis

Glowstone
I like this robinhood Guy. I can already tell he's going to do great things in herocraft. I mean its just his third day in herocraft and he's already starting up a runescape guild. Seems legit.

wow im going to make jjiscool leave if he keeps answering questions for me but thanks man

1.IGN-jjiscoll999
2.have you been banned from a server-no and never will be
3.why should i accept you-because im am a hard worker and is respectful and always follow's the rules
4.what position would you like to be mayor's apprentice admin or just citizen-just citizen
5.do you have skype yes or no-no but i can get it
6.what class will you be going for warrior crafter stuff like like-warrior of course
7.are you willing to give gold if guild needs it-yes indeed

Belfis

Glowstone
1.IGN-jjiscoll999
2.have you been banned from a server-no and never will be
3.why should i accept you-because im am a hard worker and is respectful and always follow's the rules
4.what position would you like to be mayor's apprentice admin or just citizen-just citizen
5.do you have skype yes or no-no but i can get it
6.what class will you be going for warrior crafter stuff like like-warrior of course
7.are you willing to give gold if guild needs it-yes indeed

accepted!!