• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Quitting

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I scared you. Didn't I? You probably saw Bearcat "Quitting" and thought, "Oh shit!"

Fortunately, and maybe unfortunately to some of you, I will be on vacation for the next three weeks. Staff knew this for a while, but should let you all know too. I will be in Italy starting this Tuesday until the 30th. I will probably have access to the forums at least once a day. I don't know if I will be able to get on the server.

In Italy, I will spend some time just on my own (and family) and then the rest will be on a cruise. I will keep updating my blog daily or so still, so no worries about that.

So everyone behave and sorry for scaring mostly all of you with this title. Once again, I am NOT quitting. Just have a family vacation. I thought I would be a shit disturber and put the title up anyways. :)

Happy 4th.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I scared you. Didn't I? You probably saw Bearcat "Quitting" and thought, "Oh shit!"

Fortunately, and maybe unfortunately to some of you, I will be on vacation for the next three weeks. Staff knew this for a while, but should let you all know too. I will be in Italy starting this Tuesday until the 30th. I will probably have access to the forums at least once a day. I don't know if I will be able to get on the server.

In Italy, I will spend some time just on my own (and family) and then the rest will be on a cruise. I will keep updating my blog daily or so still, so no worries about that.

So everyone behave and sorry for scaring mostly all of you with this title. Once again, I am NOT quitting. Just have a family vacation. I thought I would be a shit disturber and put the title up anyways. :)

Happy 4th.
Herocraft will miss you!