• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Question About Necros?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Why do wizards have root (Which Takes No Reagents). Why Do Geos have DeepFreeze (Which Takes No Reagents). Why Do Beguilers have pigify (Which Takes No Reagents). They all have really nice freeze skills which is needed for a caster, but then necros have web which costs a string. I don't get this. I have to bring string with me everywhere to root people.

Demonxman

Obsidian
suck it up cupcake. can you break the web? no???? well than... take that into consideration next time.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Necros are in a VERY good place right now, I wouldn't complain about carrying string around. Samurai require an iron ingot for an ability, string is a very easy to get reagent.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Because getting string is just so hard.
I don't think it's that big of a deal, and if Wizards and Geomancers have a reliable regent
Kainzo would add it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The caster classes are heading towards reagents for their better skills. It's not that Necros are disadvantaged, it's that the other classes will soon get reagents too!

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
Its not the string hes complaining about guys its that if you die in a raid and loose the string and no spiders are around he cant root people so its like wtf just have it be a skill I can bind to a key too and not have to use up an item that is easy to get.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Its not the string hes complaining about guys its that if you die in a raid and loose the string and no spiders are around he cant root people so its like wtf just have it be a skill I can bind to a key too and not have to use up an item that is easy to get.
Usually you shouldn't run out of a GY and rape people, you argument is invalid.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Usually you shouldn't run out of a GY and rape people, you argument is invalid.

This is why more reagents are coming to high level skills for caster specs.

It's not as great of a cost compared to a fully armored warrior that get's killed, because magic don't give a fuck, but it's for balance (the ready to kill fresh from the GY issue)

teddytazer

Soulsand
As master necromancer I will string is not hard to get. sure after u get killed getting spider's string is a bitch.. but.. be happy that the 3 reagents necromancers use can be found by killing mobs. thats rotten flesh string and bones.