• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Question about horses

Is there anyway a non farmer can obtain a horse on the server?
I was just wondering because when ever i try hop on a donkey, it is disabled and it is kind of disappointing, I understand you want to keep the RPG feel on the server, but it is almost like Minecraft 1.6 never happened for non farmers. I was just wondering if you could allow non-farmers to at least be able to tame and ride donkeys? I'd like my own ass please ;) @Kainzo

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Dread knight and Paladin get their own horse skills.

If I remember, everyone could ride them at one point, either it broke or they decided to remove it for whatever reason

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Everyone will be able to get a horse and ride it. We're working on that. We want it to be like WoW style so it disappears when you go into combat.

@TheYeti, I believe has found some working methods to get this achieved. Horses will be a "requirement" for Adventure exploration.