• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Quest Application Kotagrizzly

1. Minecraft IGN: Kotagrizzly
2. Position applying for: Quests
3. Age|Timezone: I am 22 and Im in the pacific timezone
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played on herocraft for a little over a year
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I have played a ton of RPG's and I have a huge amount of time to work on this project and would love nothing more than to help with the server that I have supported and enjoyed playing ever since I have started playing on it.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):The Elder Scrolls trilog and MMORPG is World of Warcraft
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?:I could if it is on the weekend I can make it almost anytime
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am a hard working dedicated person that loves to have a project I can promise atleast 5 hours a day every day of the week to this project.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Kotagrizzly
2. Position applying for: Quests
3. Age|Timezone: I am 22 and Im in the pacific timezone
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played on herocraft for a little over a year
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I have played a ton of RPG's and I have a huge amount of time to work on this project and would love nothing more than to help with the server that I have supported and enjoyed playing ever since I have started playing on it.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):The Elder Scrolls trilog and MMORPG is World of Warcraft
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?:I could if it is on the weekend I can make it almost anytime
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am a hard working dedicated person that loves to have a project I can promise atleast 5 hours a day every day of the week to this project.
I did forget to note I have scripted a little on a private server.
Can you post any of the scripts you used? I'd like to assess your skill level.

I can see if I can locate some of them but I have changed computers since sorry. I would be willing to write you up some if I was to have some of the tools I would be using thank you sir

I can not find that file but I will tell you i am still a little newer to scripting but dedicated to learning and passionate to donate in time to the server