• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

QuantumLeap

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
Anyone remember watching "Quantum Leap"? I remember watching old reruns when I was little and now I watch reruns on G4 tv. I think it's a cool show and very progressive for it's day. What do you guys think?

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
I would recommend it, in fact I'm going to see if it's on Netflix (on xbox).

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
It was great - very well done despite the tech at the time.
yes, it was very good show and had a nice run. :) ( its on Netflix and has 5 seasons)

my fav part was the intro.

Theorizing that one can time travel within his own lifetime, Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator... and vanished. He awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from his own time who appears in the form of a Hologram that only Sam can see or hear. And so Dr. Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap... will be the leap home."

Highly recommend watching it :)

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
yes, it was very good show and had a nice run. :) ( its on Netflix and has 5 seasons)

my fav part was the intro.

Highly recommend watching it :)
Just watched the into, now I'm gonna spend my summer watching it :)

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
I've been recently watching it on Netflix,and I think that would be awesome,being able to be someone else for a day *gets idea for thread*