• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Qsa123456789's Elite Chat Appeal

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: qsa123456789
Banned by?: Apherdite
Time of ban:24/3/2012
Reason for ban: Using A M*M*Your story:
I was playing a game prior to HeroCraft, when I logged on to HeroCraft I was still in that mode. I slacked off and due to sheer stupidity and Carelessness I broke a rule. I used a M*** in the Elite, chat, realised what I'd done, then said "wow that was stupid I cant believe I just said a M****" After that I got a Global Mute
I really am sorry, I didn't do this on purpose, I realised I'd made a big mistake immediately after I posted that. Once again Im terribly sorry Apherdite.
I promise you it won't happen again.
EDIT: The M*M* I said was trololol at the start of my sentence. I only said it once, and this is my first ever offence breaking any server rules:

EDIT2: I was un-muted Globally 1 week after the date above, But I'm still muted in the Elite Chat. It's now been 3 months since this offence. Would it be okay, if I was un-muted in the Elite Chat.