• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Qezox

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Qezox [Hamlet]
Town Mayor: Pietro

Members:

Allies: Roanoke
Drakenvale

Soon after the mysterious departure of Roanoke, the town Qezox was founded to help the newer of new players find their way into the world of Herocraft. With no need for applications and no regions to protect their things...the Mayor of this small hamlet decided to use his powers to protect a single chest to get them onto their feet.

The town rules are quite simple:

Be Active. If you're inactive for longer than a month, then you will lose your lwc and your things turned in to me. I'm not giving away my free lwc's so you can go away for forever. I'm trying to hold a town. The point of LWC's are to protect new player's things while they get better in the game. If you're just going to abuse it, I wont have it. That simple.

- I will place a sign on your home when you move in. It will be your job to keep it up to date. If I come by and the sign is, well...not updated. I will assume you haven't been around at all and take everything within your house.

Don't be a dick.

Don't harass and kill town members, you will be booted and your things turned in to the town.

Don't attempt to steal, if a member gives you access to a chest and you take from it with no prior permissions...You will be booted and your things turned in to the town.

Be courteous, be a decent human being. Be a dick and a jerk at your own peril. This town is run by a vote. If you're voted to leave, you will leave and you guessed it...things turn in to the town.

Obey server rules, that's pretty explanatory

Allies are just that. Allies. Do not to screw with them. We may have them come by sometimes...sometimes the lost people of Roanoke are drawn back to their home. Just leave them be, or help them. Completely your decision.

You can leave whenever you want. This town is designed to help newer players who whether don't want to make an application or just want a place to lie low for awhile.
Application:

Simple really, get ahold of me. I am Pietro011 in game.

Things to note regarding the town:

We do have raiders and those who claim to want to join but instead of say they will or say they'll help out to get the coords to try and raid the area. There are pricks and jerks on this server, there's no repercussions to it either so this server is practically designed for lowlifes or kids who want to think they're hot stuff and just make everyone's lives that much harder. So there is that.

This town is not official. Meaning if an ally kills you, just let them know who you are and where you're at. If you mention my name, it might help your cause. But if you attack them first, there is nothing stopping them from getting their entire town on your arse. I definitely wont help you.

No walls! That's right ladies and gentlemen. No walls to this, town so basically keep your things locked up tight. Hiding doesn't always work so always remember to sell.

Also, with this town not being official, you can leave anytime you want. Find a town that does the same thing I do? Feel like making that application? By all means, I can't and wont stop you. Like I said before...This town is for those who just started and want to make it easy for a little while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since noone wants to make use of the private chat I made so they can talk poop and caps galore...I will use /pie for the town's channel. For the password, just get ahold of me. I will also change the password once a week in effort to weed out spies in the town. For the password, just get ahold of me. Thank you for your time :) .

Last edited: