• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pyromancer Needs Change

Would You Like To See Pyromancer Changed

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
this is a suggestion thread... no need to flame at each other... burrito, quit being 5 and get over the fact that u dont want a caster to beat you or something, leftovers is doing what this thread is for: commenting on what could be done...

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
this is a suggestion thread... no need to flame at each other... burrito, quit being 5 and get over the fact that u dont want a caster to beat you or something, leftovers is doing what this thread is for: commenting on what could be done...
Well guess what shitbag, if you read what I have been saying I have been saying that a Caster clad should not get a heal because thy are a magic class not a healer, I am pretty sure I know a lot more about balance than an eclipse kid

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Paladin: Warrior class that has heals.
Mystic: Healer class w/ smite and Bolt
Bard: Rogue support class that has heals.

Don't call people shitbags Aburido.

What if the heal set them on fire, and healed for less than they would burn for, so they have to use it situationally (near water) or in an expensive, resource exhausting combo with FlameShield?

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Well of course necromancers have a heal, stupid, they are dark, they steal their enemies souls. Paladins are richeous course they have pray, bards have heal because supports should have heals and Druid is the healer class for the earth and naturally lightning appears on the eart, your almost as bad as leftovers

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Well of course necromancers have a heal, stupid, they are dark, they steal their enemies souls. Paladins are richeous course they have pray, bards have heal because supports should have heals and Druid is the healer class for the earth and naturally lightning appears on the eart, your almost as bad as leftovers

PotPete

Iron
Kainzo

Firethrower
Shoots a large amount of random fire in rapid succession, mimicing a firethrower.
The closer the target is, the more effective the skill is due to more projectiles being able to hit.

I would suggest using fire charges instead of snowballs as projectiles, giving the randomness and feel of an actual firethrower.

General idea that I would love to see with Pyromancer.
that was my idea i put in my suggestion post lol

Y

ytiggidmas

Kainzo I tried making a skill lineup for Pyromancer,
I removed the parameters of all the skills and kept the only the levels as i'm unsure about what parameters each skill
has/needs. Here's the link.
Changes:
-Removed FireArmor(It's practically using the golden chestplate as a reagent, gold items/armor break easily)
-Changed skill order a bit.
+Added One(Pyromancer is a melee caster class, It needs a skill to get up close and personal)
+Added BurningPresence
(Burning Presence is toggle-able passive that deals AoE damage around you)
To make this skill simply rename, Multitallented's skill IceAura to Burning Presence (Multitallented's skills)
Notes:
This is only a suggestion, and entirely based off of my opinion.
Constructive constructive criticism is welcome.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
samdaman, that is a good skill list, burningpresence is in somebody else's skill list though, so u dont even have to rename it, also, should probly put mana costs, stamina costs and such into the config, also cooldowns, delays (if any), and reagents (if any). but good work

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
We'll be working on something for Pyros, thanks for the suggestions - it is not a "finished" class.
Kainzo, how long will what you're working on take? I'm kinda enjoying pyro atm but we still need a little more to be able to class as a "good" Class. We may be able to do a lot of damage with our axe but we have low HP so we die before we can deal enough damage in melee.

Anyway, i look forward to any updates on pyro. Bai