• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pyromancer InfernoOrb

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
I changed to pyromancer, one of my favorite classes, in hopes of dealing with the new HeroCraft. I love most of it's skills, but I think one skill needs to be buffed a little. Inferno Orb. I understand that Inferno Orb deals more damage than a normal fireball, and the off-trade for that is having a much shorter range. But 8 blocks for a caster is ridiculously short. I would like to see Inferno Orb's range increased to 10 or maybe 11 blocks. But if you manage to get a mob into that range, when the orb "hits" the mob it deals no damage at all.

Last edited:

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I disagree although the bug is an issue the range doesn't need an increase since pyromancer is that in your face caster who will blow you up in a few seconds once they stun you.

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
I disagree although the bug is an issue the range doesn't need an increase since pyromancer is that in your face caster who will blow you up in a few seconds once they stun you.
This is true, but it would be nice to see some sniping capabilities since it is considered a caster.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Try Haven Pyromancer, when InfernoOrb's range was like 4 blocks. I like the current range because it goes with Pyromancer's overall theme of being a very up-close burst machine.