• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PWNINALL's Whitelist Application

PWNINALL

Stone
Ohai der Herocraft! :D

In-Game Name: PWNINALL

Location & Age: Wodonga, VIC Australia | Age 14

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): AzenYumCha, luijay, lachy114.

Reason you should be accepted: The reason why I should be accepted is that this server is one of the best servers on the "MineStatus". I witnessed the time when the HeroCraft server reached Number One Position on the Minecraft Servers. The player AzenYumCha, recommended me to join this server because of the amazing hero plugin. :3

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft when my Real Life friend AzenYumCha had shown me this server. He gave me a recommendation to try the server out. I have watched some of the Promos on YouTube.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I was at school when I created this and it was blocked so, No. xD

Additional Info: AzenYumCha, lachy114 and luijay are people I know in real life. I am best friends with Azen and believe it or not, he's my GOD. ^_^

I really hope that I will make it into the WhiteList and be apart of Herocraft.

Thanks,
PWNINALL.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.