• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PWNINALL's Ban Appeal

PWNINALL

Stone
Ohai there HeroCraft. :)

IGN: PWNINALL

Banned by?: I do not know.

Time of ban: Between from 1:00 am to 10:00 am on 14/08/11 GMT+10.

Reason for ban: Flying, or Fly Hacking.

Your story: During the time I was playing I was told by an experienced person to break a single block that was airborne. He told 'Me' to break the block because he himself didn't want to create a mess of stacked blocks. He told me to fly and break the block but I wasn't able to break it because I did not have any permissions in the region, which really did piss me off. When this experienced person told me to fly, I thought is was alright to do so but I mentioned this incident to AzenYumCha via Skype and he told me that Fly Hacking was illegal in Herocraft. I spent my last hour wondering around Spire worried and unsure what to do next. When I got up the next morning, I logged onto HeroCraft and I was banned, which I definitely expected.

In my first five hours of Playing HeroCraft, (well, when the server restarted and crashed, make it Four :3 ) I enjoyed my time there. I made my appeal specifically because I would like to redeem myself and hopefully get back on playing HeroCraft. :)

Thank You.
| PWNINALL |

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I actually saw the video for this and in the video the user explains that he asked you to fly to get to the floating block. I believe the player who asked you to fly said that they had seen you fly once before, so this was a sort of......set you up and record you doing it kind of thing.

Although, I think it's ridiculous that another player told you to fly, it's still illegal to use fly hacks on Herocraft; I'm interested in what @Kainzo has to say about this one.