• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pwnag3_'s Whitelist app

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
So your most recent ban for Fly hacking/X-ray hacks was only around a month ago!

How do we know you won't do this again?

pwnag3_

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok right, I have decided that if you are to have any chance of getting whitelisted you are going to have to make your app awesome. I want to know more!

"I enjoy building"

Isn't enough for me! What are more of your talents? Do you like pvp? What do you want to do on Herocraft? What class do you think you will go? Have you read our rules and Wiki? And much more.

Also, additional info looks OK, but what are some of your hobbies? What other kind of games do you play?

Comment on this thread when you have finished editing your main post! Make it good, please.

:p

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I can see you really want to get on this server... The fact you put a lot of effort into your app extension... and you were waiting on HC IRC all day for me to get on.

I will overlook these bans, as it seems you have learnt your lesson.

Please don't disappoint me :p

Welcome to Herocraft! Check your PMs!