• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PVP Videos. Less flame now, more vids.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
One day midgard will beat you... When you have godmode... we getting stronker and stronker... LOL
15 v hilltim LEGO!

No way, I'm too scared. Even in god mode you rolled us.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Seeing we have a new thread... Might aswell repost every pvp video.

Lmao that brawl in the tunnel where I lasted a good 10 seconds while you guys focused me in the end. I was laughing my ass off that I lasted that long hahaha dread aura OP.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I would record but there are no more fights.
You actually have to log on and fight to record anything. I log in almost everyday and go out looking for PvP and not sit in my town or personal region. Midgard has never been raided. Maybe that has to do with not being there. But, this is true nonetheless. Get your people online, head through the +- HG and head to Midgard. If I'm on I'll be there in 10 minutes or less, Fraps rollin'.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
You actually have to log on and fight to record anything. I log in almost everyday and go out looking for PvP and not sit in my town or personal region. Midgard has never been raided. Maybe that has to do with not being there. But, this is true nonetheless. Get your people online, head through the +- HG and head to Midgard. If I'm on I'll be there in 10 minutes or less, Fraps rollin'.

No one in Hollywood cares about the server anymore. Either there is no one online or can't find any pvp so we just gave up. I log on alot try to find people and If I can't I just log. There is no point if I can't get a team fight going on. So yeah gg server.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
No one in Hollywood cares about the server anymore. Either there is no one online or can't find any pvp so we just gave up. I log on alot try to find people and If I can't I just log. There is no point if I can't get a team fight going on. So yeah gg server.
Tell your town to quit getting butt hurt over getting rekt. Also tell them to quit being stupid and getting banned. It's pretty sad a whole guild abandons the server cause one dipshit gets banned. Not referring to Hollywood, mostly freeps

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@xMJay Gotta say I loved your music in MG pvp montage

edit* I STILL CANT GET OVER HOW FUCKIN COOL @what777 s ACCENT IS ITS JUST SO AWESOME/

yeah the other accents where cool but I only remember whats from like in bastion

edit #2

I got fraps but when I got back pvp was already dead D:
Welp To Noob at life to edit and probs wouldn't upload much anyway

Last edited: