• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion PVP Tournament?

Should HeroCraft host a PVP Tourny for the month of November?

• Yes

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I look forward to seeing these Tournaments back again, however it might be useful to think of some different ways we could run them w0nd3rb0y The TC were banned from future tournaments last map due to the amount of wins we had, how could we change it up to make the games more interesting for others?
I'm no pvper but I just don't find a tournament interesting that a single group wins every one. I think the best solution is just to make it so the winners of the previous tournament can't participate in the next. Regardless of if its TC or another group.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm no pvper but I just don't find a tournament interesting that a single group wins every one. I think the best solution is just to make it so the winners of the previous tournament can't participate in the next. Regardless of if its TC or another group.

Why are you not banned from the forums? You're already banned and all you do is troll and harass people. If you hate herocraft as much as you always tell me then why don't you leave it alone? Don't you have anything better to do?

you dont get banned from the forums if you get banned ingame, you earn your ban on the forums numb nuts

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
I have yet to participate in a HC tournament. Looking forward to one if there is one anytime soon.

Y

ytiggidmas

I know November has passed but with Xmas coming soon, and all the youngsters like me being out of school for Winter Break, a pvp tournament sometime soon would be freaking awesome!

mightymice24

Stone
I look forward to seeing these Tournaments back again, however it might be useful to think of some different ways we could run them w0nd3rb0y The TC were banned from future tournaments last map due to the amount of wins we had, how could we change it up to make the games more interesting for others?

Maybe I haven't fought the better members, but I haven't run into any good TC players.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
What has happened to TC I don't see them out raiding as much anymore but more on topic a pvp tourney would be fun