• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT PVP Tournament [Titles + Coin] BRACKETS!

Sweord

Glowstone
When fighting I had around 60 FPS or more. ^^ I'm kinda surprised, my computer is awesome but my internet sucks. XD

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Dielan9999 has some of his footage up, but I have a feeling this isn't all of it, though I may be wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/Dielan9999

I'm currently uploading more.

I have rounds 1, 2, 3, and 7 up

Uploading round 4 now.

edit: If you don't like my commentary, there were other people recording :p

I can't stand silent videos, so i refuse to make them

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Who says we should do this again?
Yes please! I say one every 3-4 weeks is good! And have the planned WELL ahead of time.

Seriously, Kain, even though my team lost, it was TOTALLY worth the 100c, 3 sets of fire resist IV armor, 30 or so golden apples and the fire aspect sword (maybe not the fire aspect sword...)

I say every 3-4 weeks because you don't want to oversaturate the community with titles that claim said player/team to be the best at PvP. I say the Champion title is one that you hold for a month or more, then you are stripped of it for when the next bracket tournament like this one comes along.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes, an once a month event. The title stay for that month unless they win the tournament again. I bet you the next one will be even large as so many people saw how fun it was. I die kinda quickly, but that was some of the most fun PVP I have ever done.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
I like the idea of defending the title. I think kainzo has got this down and the next one will have an even better turn out then this one. everyone wants the champion title :p

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
Yes please! I say one every 3-4 weeks is good! And have the planned WELL ahead of time.

Seriously, Kain, even though my team lost, it was TOTALLY worth the 100c, 3 sets of fire resist IV armor, 30 or so golden apples and the fire aspect sword (maybe not the fire aspect sword...)

I say every 3-4 weeks because you don't want to oversaturate the community with titles that claim said player/team to be the best at PvP. I say the Champion title is one that you hold for a month or more, then you are stripped of it for when the next bracket tournament like this one comes along.
yea i dont think the fire aspect sword was worth the lose T.T well you learned something for next time lol