• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PVP Tournament: 05/12/12 - 5PM CST. [TITLE+COINS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
There's a mob arena? I haven't played in months.
Ya there are quite a few of them. If you get in with a good group you can master in 1-2 days easy. If I catch you online ill try to get you in one even though you denied my first whitelist app ):< (this is shadowall btw if you didn't see my signature)

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Ya there are quite a few of them. If you get in with a good group you can master in 1-2 days easy. If I catch you online ill try to get you in one even though you denied my first whitelist app ):< (this is shadowall btw if you didn't see my signature)

Still holding that grudge, eh? I might be on this weekend but I have finals next week.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo will you be outlawing optifine for this tournament? It renders the necromancers skill despair useless as you can disable fog

Joka10

Soulsand
@Kainzo will you be outlawing optifine for this tournament? It renders the necromancers skill despair useless as you can disable fog
Optifine is necessary for many people to actually be able to run MC without horrible lag... making it illegal could cripple many of the contestants.

Status
Not open for further replies.