• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PVP Immunity until Lvl 10 - Patch 3.80

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Great idea limiting the towns, any thoughts of wanting to make them not so boxy anymore? In my oppinion it would really bring alot of pvp to the game, and make it more exciting!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Great idea limiting the towns, any thoughts of wanting to make them not so boxy anymore? In my oppinion it would really bring alot of pvp to the game, and make it more exciting!

Yeah that's decent logic. :rolleyes:

Less boxes = More PvP.

Sure. More like:

Less boxes = People hide underground = The same level of PvP.

We've discussed this already, getting rid of box towns won't do much. :confused:

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah that's decent logic. :rolleyes:

Less boxes = More PvP.

Sure. More like:

Less boxes = People hide underground = The same level of PvP.

We've discussed this already, getting rid of box towns won't do much. :confused:
Didn't think of that yea... xD makes sence

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Hahahaha, I'm loving this patch, maybe one of these days I'll be encouraged to return :) Minecraft has just lacked appeal to me since Zion bit the dust... :D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
It would suck to have all 30 towns in one section of the map. Less traveling which is no fun.