• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PvP Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay, some of us, aren't allowed to pvp with a certain group, (we aren't allowed to pvp with each other for 2 days) due to "harassment". I asked some moderators/admins about it, and I never got a good clear answer, or they weren't 100% sure. I was told by some, that attacked more than once in a few hours is "harassment", but others said it was continuously camping someones beds.

I'm not trying to fight the ban on pvp with this group for a few days, but I just wanted to get the rule straight for me, and for everyone. I'd really appreciate it if Kainzo could clarify this. I'd also appreciate other input from mods/admins, and even players what they think.

Thanks.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
You were building dirt blocks to climb over a wall and left it there. That's grieving. Also, you were raiding them for like the whole day. Raids should just consist of maybe 2-4 times throughout the day. You guys were just mindlessly killing.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
No, I deleted the thing I built to get over. Check again, none of mine left. We raided them TWICE in one day. We didn't continuously raid them.

You must be thinking of someone else, because everything I did was within the rules.

Did I forget to mention they attacked me first?
I fell into a hole in the ice, and got sucked into their base. Next thing I know I'm being attacked.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Well, not all of your group did remove their dirt blocks. And they attacked you first because they probably weren't just going to sit there and die. Look, I was there a couple of times throughout the day with raids. It was pretty pathetic. If you want that ban removed and have your group raid, not harass, then talk to Xani. Otherwise, Kain specifically mentioned that attacking people mindlessly is harassment 2 days ago.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
What Jorict is saying is true - We attacked twice in one day, and sure their beds were nearby but we didn't have the intentions to spawn camp them, they just kept coming, after a while we just wanted to leave and we were defending ourselves.
The dirt blocks we placed were removed, and as far as I knew placing blocks is not griefing, destroying them it.

Lastly, we get attacked every day, it's like the Korengal Valley over here, we've spent up to 2 hours repeling attackers from the town, sure I raged on the forums, but hey we didn't call harrasment, its a hardcore server. I know it's not a Hardcore PvP server but we sucked it up and got on with our lives.

Moral of the story - twice in a day is not harrasment, we get attacked more than that every day and if we can suck it up so can they. End of Story

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, not all of your group did remove their dirt blocks. And they attacked you first because they probably weren't just going to sit there and die. Look, I was there a couple of times throughout the day with raids. It was pretty pathetic. If you want that ban removed and have your group raid, not harass, then talk to Xani. Otherwise, Kain specifically mentioned that attacking people mindlessly is harassment 2 days ago.

This is shit, I wasn't coming to kill them. I FELL IN! As soon as I got there, I was ATTACKED. I DID NOTHING hostile at all. Then I was walking around their base again going to someone PAST them and they jumped down and ATTACKED ME again. I DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT BACK the second time they attacked me. I tried to run....

Also, what about the harassment we get? We haven't attacked anyone until yesterday, and we had been attacked by at least 50 different people, including people who build INSIDE our town.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Look, if you didn't try attacking them, then why are you complaining about this? Why would you go a second time also?

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Look, if you didn't try attacking them, then why are you complaining about this? Why would you go a second time also?

Because, 1. They killed me and Look_Out for no reason, multiple times. Don't expect not to have retaliation. 2. They accused us of things we didn't do, that possibly previous raiders did.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I am sorry if you were wrongly accused. There were multiple raids on that town and it seemed as all those people were part of your group. I did witness multiple attacks and I did witness dirt blocks all over the place. They were being attacked nonstop, so a cease had to be done.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Unless they were being dicks in O chat, this sounds pointless. From what jorict and strong are saying, they didnt do much wrong. I mean (here i go on holyrain again) Rane used to harrass people in o chat and no one would get banned for harrassment, unless it was severe. Maybe some mutes in chat occasionally.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Towns are pvp free, there are no towns. Besides spawn camping or camping on the edge of a pvp off region, I don't see how anything that has been said so far is Harassment.

I get killed all the time whilst building the road, but I just respawn, make more stone, and head out again to continue working. If I ever "get fed up with it", I just bring in some of the Combat Class players on my side to defend me.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
If you want harrasment talk to the guys from District 101, I got on at 2:30 and the entire time till now (4:10) they've been attacking us without pause.

and WE'RE the bad guys

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
If you want harrasment talk to the guys from District 101, I got on at 2:30 and the entire time till now (4:10) they've been attacking us without pause.

and WE'RE the bad guys

Stronghold - dont try bring us in to your pathetic arguments. We are enemies and we will continue to attack our enemies if they are deemed a threat.

And when you constantly raid out town then yes -we're gonna keep coming back for you.

I log on in the morning and all I hear is, "we've been raided again!" usually by the members of Iron Pass, so yes we'r going to retaliate...

Same time today?

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
You guys raided us first. You expect us not to fight back? You all started this and asked for peace but continued to attack our members. And you only asked for peace once we completely wrecked you for over an hour. We didnt lose but one man in that entire battle. You guys better step up your game, ask for REAL peace, or hide in the shadows and stalk our members like the cowards you are. I dont feel like putting up with this anymore and I know neither does the rest of Ironpass. If we have to kill you we will, if we have to make peace we will. We will do either one but its up to you guys.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, with the combined powers of phone auto correction and Chinese gold farmers, my new forum name is Jeoff. My IGN and old forum name is jorict, so if you need me ingame, it's jorict, forum it's Jeoff. Easy enough right?

Jeoffrict ? ;)

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't see why people are complaining either way about raiding.
1. Because there is no towns, you can build anywhere

2. How does placing blocks = Grief? I can understand if you covered the area in lava, but dirt, really? In the current state with no towns, everyone should have the same ability to place a block where ever they want. While building on someone else's structure might not be pretty, encasing it is griefing, a staircase is raiding.

3. PvP is free in all non-pvp off zones, thus everywhere. If you think this is harassment, then get some friends, man up, and go out and beat off the raiders. If you don't have people who can have PvP and just want to be another carebear town, then don't put all your applications as "Neutral" towns, because clearly if you were neutral you would be able to defend yourself and attack someone else. If you are a good town [To-be] and continues to get attacked maybe people would have some sympathy.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Stronghold - dont try bring us in to your pathetic arguments. We are enemies and we will continue to attack our enemies if they are deemed a threat.

And when you constantly raid out town then yes -we're gonna keep coming back for you.

I log on in the morning and all I hear is, "we've been raided again!" usually by the members of Iron Pass, so yes we'r going to retaliate...

Same time today?

Pathetic? Alright, you attack us for hours upon end and then we fight back and you cowards try to pay of Grey, Bauble and friends to stab us in the back, so who's the pathetic one?

'We've been raided again'??? Oh, isn't that rich! You guys attacked us fist, don't say you're attacking us because we attacked you first because you know it's not true

EDIT: can someone close this damn thread? I'm really getting sick of it

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
You guys raided us first. You expect us not to fight back? You all started this and asked for peace but continued to attack our members. And you only asked for peace once we completely wrecked you for over an hour. We didnt lose but one man in that entire battle. You guys better step up your game, ask for REAL peace, or hide in the shadows and stalk our members like the cowards you are. I dont feel like putting up with this anymore and I know neither does the rest of Ironpass. If we have to kill you we will, if we have to make peace we will. We will do either one but its up to you guys.

Just a few facts:

We didn't raid you first, we walked passed and you attacked us - we retaliated.
We have never asked for peace..

And with an attitude like that we will continue to be enemies....

Status
Not open for further replies.