• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pvp Arena's

Cotroni7

Stone
Well the pvp arenas are pretty good as they stand, but there are some issues, that interfere with classes.The pvp arena could be used to have fun ?? right .... but it can also be used to test out your skills and learn to use them (i personally test them out), and i am pretty sure that most classes cant do it, like dragoon there's a limit in jumping, so when you really do it its off, you cant time it.Ninja fade is super useful :D but there's no dark in the arena well a bit but 4 blocks and people usually shoot arrows at them.

Well my suggestion is to make the pvp arena more minecraft like. like add some trees and odd looking caves small but useful for sneak classes. Add a cliff and have a dragoon jump off the edge. do you understand what i am getting at.

how do to it, we can always add a list to the arena, waiting list, and people shouldn't abuse most people on the server will probably use the arena for practice right ? i am pretty sure that there are arenas stacked on top of each other but instead we can put them next to each other and make a glass dome ?? it would look cool so the arenas would be circle not square boxes.So a bit like the original hunger games map just miniaturized.If the arenas were like that it would make the pvp soo much better, people would be able to improve using the arenas right ?? .