• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion PVP Arena

Rlane2000

Legacy Supporter 3
I think Herocraft needs a PVP arena. PVP in the wilderness requires tracking and following or the sighting of a victim, which is left to chance. A PVP arena would promote a way for players to try out new classes, and train to become better. I think there would be a lobby (Much like MAs) where a player would choose there class (Again, like MAs) and then would be pared up with an opponent in a room or arena, and the winner would win a set prize (i would make it gold nuggets or something) There would probably have to be quite a few rooms to keep up with the amount of users, but every thing has problems. Please tell me what you think of this idea. I think a PVP arena would be a greate extention to Herocraft

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
I think there should be a pvp arena, but not like the one described by you. Possibly one like in DragonGarde, where the only way you can leave is to recall, making it fair for everyone.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I think we should make it so that everyone participating can get full armor (not gold), maxed stats, best weapon (not gold), and reagents. This would make it so that people can truly find out who is the best. In addition, this could help the Balance Team to balance classes

Rlane2000

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea but the problem with maxed stats and full armor would be that you couldnt level up your character, so it would defeat the purpose of battling. But if there was a ranked match option, or a tournament i could see that heping.